Irina Asaftei, Florian Zwick, Davina Berttram
Join Morningstar Sustainalytics to discover emerging best practices for evaluating key impact metrics of portfolio companies and better understand your investments’ environmental and social impacts.
While the drivers and motives for incorporating impact considerations into investment decisions are diverse and evolving, impact-focused approaches lead with the intention to generate positive, measurable social and/or environmental impact alongside financial returns.
Investors need comprehensive data to effectively measure portfolio companies’ tangible environmental and social impacts—enabling consistency and credibility when analyzing, monitoring, and reporting on specific investment impacts.
This webinar introduces Morningstar Sustainalytics’ enhanced Impact Metrics and how it can help investors implement impact into their strategy. Leveraging the underlying activities-based revenue and operational metrics, clients can hone a holistic view of a company’s overall impact across the value chain.
Our expert panel will explore:
• Industry trends and evolving practices around an impact-focused approach to investing
• Approaches to impact with an introduction to Morningstar Sustainalytics’ ESG Impact Framework
• How investors can implement an impact-focused investment process from company, portfolio, and fund-level insights.
• Irina Asaftei, Senior Product Manager, ESG Products
• Florian Zwick, Product Manager, ESG Products
• Davina Berttram, Director, Client Relations (Moderator)