We are in the midst of a climate crisis. Without decisive action, companies and their investors will face climate-related physical and transition risks that will impact their operations, their assets and ultimately their bottom lines.
Globally, the regulatory landscape is evolving to try to address the climate crisis. However, this creates a new set of challenges as firms strive to comply with the growing number of reporting frameworks and standards, while trying to mitigate climate-related risks in their portfolios.
Join us to gain insights on the climate transition risks institutional investors face, how they can assess those risks, and what they can do to manage those risks effectively. We will discuss:
- What climate transition risks are.
- The role asset managers can play in mitigating the impacts of climate change.
- What investors can do to better understand and evaluate climate transition risks in their portfolios.
- How the changing climate reporting regulatory landscape could impact companies and investors.
- Anya Solovieva, Global Commercial Lead, Climate Solutions, Morningstar Sustainalytics
- Melissa Chase, Senior Content Marketing Manager, Morningstar Sustainalytics