As 2024 dawns, the ESG landscape matures and sharpens its focus, bringing to bear new regulatory tools and controls. Greenwashing accusations may fade out of the news cycle, but the risks have not. Regulators are thoughtfully assessing initiatives for 2024 to protect investors from these risks so they may ultimately meet their investment goals.
Join us as we go beyond the laundry list of emerging regulations for an engaging and thought-provoking conversation on emerging trends across geographies.
We’re honored to be joined by Jonathan Bailey, CFA, Head of ESG Investing at Neuberger Berman, Anastasia Guha, Global Head of Sustainable Investment at Redington, and Tristram Lawton, Simmons & Simmons, who will provide their insights on the utility of these regulations and how they’re applying them to their mandates.
The broad range of perspectives that will be represented in what is shaping up to be a banner year for regulating ESG across geographies, makes this a can’t-miss opportunity to hear from the experts.
• Jonathan Bailey, CFA, Head of ESG Investing, Neuberger Berman
• Anastasia Guha, Global Head of Sustainable Investment, Redington
• Tristram Lawton, Managing Associate, Simmons & Simmons
• Arthur Carabia, Director of ESG Policy Research, Morningstar Sustainalytics
• Catalina Secreteanu, Global Head of Client Relations, Morningstar Sustainalytics