Are you doing enough to prevent cybercrime at your small business?
No one technology can prevent or eliminate cyberattacks by itself. To defend against ransomware and other cyberattacks, you need to look at four key points of entry and spread.
Sign up for the Cybercrime Protection webinar to learn how to make sure your people, data, and networks are protected from malware that can take down critical systems.
What is covered in this webinar?
- Tips for helping your employees with the transition to keep them productive
- Best practices for video conferencing and collaboration, so your employees can enjoy engaging in interactive remote discussions
- Information about ways you can reinforce your security to make sure both your business and your employees are protected
- Simple techniques for allowing remote users to securely access files and services on your network and managing your network using a mobile app
- Details about our latest offers and bundles for small business