Russell Seifert, Vikram Chakrabarty
The obligations related to important business transactions and relationships are typically detailed in contracts with customers, suppliers (goods & services providers), channel partners, and other parties. Large organizations have an overwhelmingly large number of contracts containing an even greater number of obligations.
Amid COVID-19, are you sure that all your business deals are working as per the terms and conditions?Intelligent contract obligations management can lead to improved vendor performance, new business opportunities, avoid reputation damage, and may eliminate heavy financial losses for your organization.
Attend this webinar to explore how an AI-enabled contract obligation lifecycle management system can ensure that all the obligations are fulfilled? Hear from Vikram Chakrabarty, Product Expert, Aavenir, and CEO, Aavenir accompanied by Russell Seifert, Account Executive at Aavenir as they provide a sneak preview of our latest product Aavenir Obligationflow, which can:
1) Discover: Extract obligations with a single click using AI engine
- Transactional obligations: payment milestones, delivery timeline, etc.
- Compliance obligations: environmental, health & safety, etc.
2) Assign: Streamline obligation lifecycle using Digital Workflow
- Allocate obligation fulfillment tasks to relevant stakeholders
- Automate email notifications and reminders for obligation fulfillment tasks
3) Monitor: Measure contractual performance across the organization using Dashboard
- Track obligation risks and compliances
- Review contract obligations by customers, suppliers, service providers, lessors and lessees, supply chain and sales channel partners, creditors, borrowers, and other parties.