Soumya Johar, Karl Mattson, Jordan Esbin, Gunnar Stoa, Tim Sloane
With technological evolution, radical innovations, and rising customer expectations in the backdrop, adopting an API-first approach in the payments space has never been more critical!
In this webinar, we will give you the lowdown on how APIs are disrupting digital payments innovation in 2021 and beyond.
Most FIs and FinTechs believe that working with third parties will help them augment portfolios with ecosystem-based propositions. Join us to learn how key payment ecosystem players are tapping into partner APIs to build their own solutions and add new values for the end-user. In this webinar, industry experts will dive into:
• How the FIs and FinTechs are adopting APIs as a more flexible and intuitive alternative
• How APIs yield speed and flexibility for next-gen payment platforms
• How to proactively address the security of APIs, detecting vulnerabilities and misconfigurations before they are exploited
• Benefits of working with partners / third parties throughout the value chain
• Soumya Johar, Director – Strategic Alliances & Partnerships at Opus Consulting Solutions
• Karl Mattson, Chief Information Security Officer at Noname Security
• Jordan Esbin, Head of API and Developer Experience Products at FIS
• Gunnar Stoa, Distinguished Solution Engineer at MuleSoft
• Tim Sloane, VP Payments Innovation at Mercator Advisory Group