Ed Bailey, Senior Staff Technical Evangelist and Perry Correll, Principal Technical Content Manager at Cribl
About this talk
There’s so much data out there. Data that needs to be generated, collected, and stored before it can be properly analyzed. What if you could bypass it all, and search observability data wherever it is?
Cribl is flipping the traditional search approach on its head with the release of Cribl Search, a new way to query observability datasets. Whether data lives on generating hosts or in an S3 bucket, Cribl Search makes it easy to reach and query your data wherever it’s collected.
Join this on-demand webinar, to find out more about:
- Federated Search: One query that targets all potential datasets
- Agnostic: Eliminates multiple proprietary search engines
- Intuitive: User friendly search language, zero learning curve to get started
- Cloud Native: Start searching your own data in minutes, not hours or days
- Use cases for Security, ITOps and DevOps/SRE teams are challenged with audits, troubleshooting and root-cause analysis across huge volumes of data.
If you’re responsible for monitoring, managing, and querying the massive volumes of observability data being generated, this webinar is one you shouldn’t miss!
Cribl events provide an opportunity to learn, share knowledge, and talk shop. Our events focus on education and best practices for routing, reducing, and shaping your data.
Cribl's mission is to unlock the value of all your observability data, regardless of source or destination. Customers like Shutterfly, TransUnion, FINRA, and NASA JPL trust Cribl to help them turn big data into better data.…