Caleb Masters, Workforce Marketing Partner at Paycom; Kate Park, HR Supervisor at Paycom
Knowing something and thinking something are two very different acts. For example, if HR doesn’t know what employees want and only acts on what they think is best for employees, there may be significant oversight of areas that could prove to be extremely valuable to the entire organization. Moreover, the biggest boon you will miss out on is employee engagement.
According to Forbes, “highly engaged employees result in 21% greater profitability,” while “disengaged employees cost companies between $450 and $550 billion annually.” Engagement matters.
Do you know what your employees really want from your organization? It pays to find out.
During this webinar, we’ll share:
• The organizational value of employee engagement
• Common employee frustrations surrounding HR tasks
• The importance of providing interactive learning opportunities
• Approaches to providing employees what they want in the workplace
• Actionable insights to drive retention and employee satisfaction