Modernization: Getting your data ready for Cloud Analytics
Brian Platt * Geoff Speare
About this talk
Designing and architecting a cloud and data analytics solution can be challenging.
Leverage our AscentData offering and a Modern Analytics Framework to use an AWS native analytics platform
to get more from your data. The value you extract from your data relies on the effectiveness of your analytics
framework – how well it can capture, store and process data. Today’s business needs require capabilities that
are made possible in an AWS environment. Ironside can optimize the value analytics-in-the cloud can deliver.
Learn how AscentData helps you achieve five main goals:
● Design for easy migration, adoption, and sustainability
● Leverage new technologies and design patterns to create a simple, very powerful, modern analytics
● Eliminate all the data silos and make the process of getting insights easier.
● Make data available in the right format for knowledge workers analytics
● Spend time and effort, which is directly proportional to the value that is derived.
Cloud and data analytics using our proven AscentData technology stack leverages the flexibility and scalability
of the cloud and gets you up and running quickly.
Ironside Ascent is a suite of AWS offerings created to accelerate customers’ implementation and migration of
analytics solutions to the cloud. They are a mix of methodologies and frameworks and skilled resources to
build new innovative analytics solutions and accelerate the re-platforming of legacy platforms to AWS services.
Speakers: Brian Platt and Geoff Speare