Brian Byrne, Product Education Manager; Zoe Sinnott, Product Manager; Silvia Coimbra, Product Manager (Intercom)
Join us for a best practice / Q&A session on how to create targeted, effective, and timely transactional messages using Intercom.
With event-based messaging you can now send relevant messages in real-time based on user actions in your product and include event metadata in your messages to make them ultra personalized.
This webinar is a chance to engage with the teams behind this feature and get their insight into how you can take advantage of transactional messages inside Intercom.
This webinar will cover:
• Feature walkthrough: an overview of event based messaging at Intercom
• Why intercom is the best tool to send transactional messages due to our multi-channel approach.
• How to create a transactional message in Intercom along with some best practices and real-life examples of how we use them
• A framework for event tracking, how to track events, what events to track and how to structure your data to get the most out of it.
• What you should consider when moving your transactional messages from another tool into Intercom
• And an 'ask me anything' section where you can submit questions to the team, and we'll answer and workshop them live.