Amit Malik and Ashwin Vamshi from The Uptycs Threat Research Team
About this talk
One of the most important steps to preventing a cybersecurity breach is understanding your adversary.
The latest Uptycs threat research will help you get a leg up on the bad guys. Amit Malik and Ashwin Vamshi from Uptycs join Threatpost host Becky Bracken to walk through their latest research, explain what it means to organizations and answer specific questions from the audience.
A Few Highlights:
* Commonly abused commands and utilities in Linux, macOS and Windows
* Malware families seen most prevalently seen across platforms
* Active threat actors and recent targeted malware attacks
* Important vulnerabilities to prioritize across platforms
* Steps you can take to detect these actions and improve your security