Building a Smart Data Cloud with Talend & Snowflake
Maayan Birger, Keyrus; Cameron Davie, Talend; Carlos Bouloy, Snowflake
About this talk
In this webinar, we conduct a live demo on the technical and business benefits of using Talend and Snowflake together as a modern strategy for cloud data warehousing at scale.
This webinar is for IT leaders and engineers interested in the specific benefits of cloud data warehousing for large datasets.
Don’t expect much fluffy marketing talk here - we’re going to jump right in!
1. Challenges with traditional data warehousing approaches
2. Scalability common challenges & mistakes
3. Hands on demonstrations - parallelization, semi-structured parsing, in-database transformations, bulk-load and ELT
4. Reliability common challenges & mistakes
5. Hands on demonstrations - Generic error handling and Data Quality in Talend
6. Accessibility common challenges & mistakes
7. Hands on demonstrations using Snowflake- Role based security, Zero Copy Clone, Time travel
Maayan Birger, VP Data Intelligence at Keyrus
Cameron Davie, Partner Solution Architect at Talend
Carlos Bouloy, Partner Solution Architect at Snowflake
Keyrus is a data analytics and digital consulting company focused on helping companies get the most out of their data. This channel features webinars and how to's that can help you uncover insights using tools like Tableau, Alteryx, AWS, Anaplan, Talend, and more. …