Jon Peters, NuAire, Diana Scheppa, NuAire, Ed Talerico, Infor, Amy Foote, OST, and Dave Trayers, OST
Join us for a panel discussion featuring stakeholders across the ERP implementation spectrum. You’ll hear, firsthand, about the successes and quick returns you can expect to achieve during an ERP migration as well as the challenges and frustrations you may experience — and strategies to navigate them.
The focus of the discussion will be on NuAire’s 6-month journey (so far) from Baan through process engineering, data migration, testing, and a conference room pilot to LN Cloud — during a global pandemic, no less! NuAire is a manufacturer of environmental cabinets and specialty lab equipment based in Minnesota, and they’ll be sharing details about:
• What challenges they faced running their business on Baan IV.
• Why moving to LN Cloud was the right choice and what factors went into that decision.
• How NuAire anticipates LN Cloud will improve business operations and customer value.
• Which methodology NuAire and OST are using for the project.
• Lessons learned during testing and training.