Jim Wright, Siemens Healthineers, Matthew Tyler, Wachter, Peter Smith, IAConnects Technology
The pandemic accelerated the adoption of telehealth solutions, giving care providers an unprecedented opportunity to transform their practices.
Beyond providing better access to healthcare, telehealth systems can greatly improve the quality of care. Real-time data can help doctors make better diagnoses and decisions. Remote patient monitoring can improve visibility of patient conditions while minimizing exposure for caregivers. Add artificial intelligence and machine learning to the mix, and the possibilities are game-changing.
Join our panel of experts as we explore ways to leverage this momentum to provide new levels of care, improve operations, and reduce the burdens on staff.
Key talking points:
- How telehealth platforms are accelerating healthcare transformation
- The benefit of telehealth solutions for providers and patients
- How to overcome telehealth challenges
- Examples of healthcare use cases for machine learning
- The future of remote patient monitoring
- Jim Wright, Business Development Innovation & Digital Business, Siemens Healthineers
- Matthew Tyler, VP of Strategic Innovation, Wachter
- Peter Smith, Head of Sales and Marketing, IAConnects Technology