insight.tech, Intel, EPIC iO, SECO
Traffic jams continue to plague cities and commuters, but the problem is more than just sitting in traffic or being late to work. There are safety, security, and sustainability aspects that all lead back to traffic management. In the U.S. alone, traffic deaths have hit a 20-year high, and the numbers continue to increase. Global energy-related carbon emissions also grew to an all-time high of 36.3 gigatonnes in 2021.
These numbers are clear indications that cities and communities need better and more intelligent ways to manage traffic, alert pedestrians, and keep their roads and spaces safe.
Join our panel of experts as we explore ways cities and governments can be smarter about traffic management, the role electric vehicles play in smart city management, and the ongoing efforts to repair and rebuild roadway infrastructure.
- Efforts to make cities smarter, safer, and more sustainable
- The rise of electric vehicles and their infrastructure
- Smart road technology components and partnerships
- What we can expect from the future of transportation
- Christina Cardoza, Editorial Director, insight.tech
- Ken Mills, Chief Executive Officer for EPIC iO
- Maurizio Caporali, Chief Product Officer for SECO
- Sameer Sharma, General Manager of Cities and Transportation at Intel®