Bob Lam, ShardSecure, Moderator, Panel - Ed Amoroso, TAG Cyber, Abhijeet Kulkarni KPMG, Joe Sorial, VP Products, ShardSecure
Join our expert panel:
Ed Amoroso — CEO and Founder, TAG Cyber
Abhijeet Kulkarni — MD Advisory & Google Cloud Leader, KPMG US
Bob Lam — CEO and Co-Founder, ShardSecure
Joe Sorial — VP Products, ShardSecure
Key discussion topics:
- How unstructured data is particularly underserved by traditional data protection solutions, leaving it vulnerable to exposure and attacks.
- Why protecting data from unauthorized access by attackers as well as insiders and cloud admins is key for maintaining compliance and confidentiality.
- What challenges to expect with data privacy and resilience as more companies move to multi-cloud environments.
- What options are available for simplifying compliance with regulations like the EU’s GDPR and California’s CCPA and CPRA.
- How organizations can deploy data security solutions that solve a wide range of problems without increasing costs, complexity, or management burdens.
- How new technologies are providing compelling, cost-efficient options to address current and emerging data security and privacy challenges.
What you will learn:
- The current trends in data security and operational resilience facing both large and small organizations.
- Best practices for cloud and multi-cloud adoption to not only meet regulatory compliance but also simplify operations.
- How to achieve strong data privacy, robust data resilience, and support for cross-border regulatory compliance, including GDPR and Schrems II.
- Top strategies for mitigating cloud-native ransomware.
Who should attend:
The session will cover trends in and solutions for challenges to modern operational transformation. It is aimed at C-level and technical audiences, including security, cloud, and data compliance professionals. Attendees will gain valuable insights into the best practices from our panel’s experience.