- Scott Birch: BizClik Media Group, Kushal Rajveer: HERE Technologies, Nicholas Zabikow: Yojee
About this talk
Every day, warehouse assets such as forklifts are inefficiently utilized. While this may seem small and even insignificant, these inefficiencies can quickly add up to millions of dollars in process bottlenecks and wasted time.
In this webinar, we're exploring how warehouse operators can use location technology, to gain visibility and improve infrastructure productivity and processes by up to 30%.
You'll learn how location technology can:
- Provide visibility into asset utilization, idling and overall operational efficiency
- Increase workforce productivity, boost zone efficiency and eliminate blind spots
- Enable warehouse operators to make proactive decisions based on granular data
- Improve workforce safety by monitoring zone check-ins and density and uphold COVID-19 regulations
Welcome to our channel!
From simple turn by turn directions to sophisticated asset management: in today’s world, location is more critical than ever.
Join us in a series of exclusive webinars to discover how spatial intelligence changes the way you operate your business !
30 minutes, one topic, a clear overview and some inspiring best practices. …