Matheus Arrais, AWS Sr. Partner Solutions Architect & Sergey Dudal, Intetics PM/Cloud Solutions CoE Leader
Running your applications on AWS gives you complete control, cost-benefit, and agility for your business. But many customers are using Amazon EC2 and AWS services that still need attention in operation and scalability, which sometimes deviate from your focus, your business application. Creation manually of the resources or don’t establish a pattern for the application are some examples of things that consume time and from which you are not taking real advantage of the cloud.
The purpose of this series is to:
· demonstrate that production platforms can be built on top of serverless architecture
· show a set of tools that can simplify business processes,
· key features on AWS services,
· and the main things to keep in mind when building serverless platforms in AWS.
In the third webinar, we will cover how to monitor your serverless application on AWS and the following topics:
· What’s observability and the AWS services that you can handle this
· Review AWS Services for monitoring, such as Amazon CloudWatch and X-Ray
· And will demonstrate how to monitor serverless applications on AWS on an example.