Hamdy Eed, AWS Sr. Partner Solutions Architect & Sergey Dudal, Intetics PM/Cloud Solutions CoE Leader
Running your applications on AWS gives you complete control, cost-benefit, and agility for your business. But many customers are using Amazon EC2 and AWS services that still need attention in operation and scalability, which sometimes deviate from your focus, your business application. Creation manually of the resources or don’t establish a pattern for the application are some examples of things that consume time and from which you are not taking real advantage of the cloud.
The purpose of this series is to:
• demonstrate that production platforms can be built on top of serverless architecture,
• show a set of tools that can simplify business processes,
• key features on AWS services,
• and the main things to keep in mind when building serverless platforms in AWS.
In the fourth webinar, we will cover how to build secure serverless application on AWS and the following topics:
• What is the difference between Serverless Security and security for classic solutions on AWS
• Security domains for Serverless applications
• How to secure Serverless application?
• Security best practices for Serverless applications