This is a two-part special to launch MarkLogic 11 and give you an overview of the new direction we’re taking our data platform. Jeff Casale, MarkLogic CEO will give his keynote address, giving you a great insight into how we are going to develop MarkLogic, the agile nature of this development and why we are innovating in such a fashion. Afterwards Jeff we will be joined by MarkLogic’s Chief Customer Officer, John Loparco for a fireside chat about the role our customers play in the development of MarkLogic and why we are taking such a customer-focused approach to our data platform’s development. Chairing this discussion will be our special guest speaker, Chris J. Preimesberger, Writer/editor at VentureBeat & ZDNet as well as Editor Emeritus at eWEEK.
During the event we’ll give you a sneak-peak at MarkLogic 11’s new features including:
- Extended platform capabilities including BI tool integration (GraphQL support), GIS tool integration (enhanced OpenGIS and GeoSPARQL support) and a new security option for external authentication (OAuth).
- Enhanced multi-model analytics that extend our unique multi-model query language to include geospatial, and even easier integration with BI tools like Tableu
- Geospatial analysis – a more flexible model for indexing and querying geospatial data, scalable export of large geospatial result sets, interoperability with GIS tools; includes support for OpenGIS and GeoSPARQL
- Queries at scale – Improved support for large analytic, reporting, and/or export queries
- Docker and Kubernetes support
For more details on MarkLogic 11, go to our dedicated ML11 page at www.marklogic.com/ml11/