Christopher Meyer, Product Manager at Utimaco and Lena Backes, Product Marketing Manager at Utimaco
About this talk
Data protection is a challenge that affects all companies, regardless of their industry. You must keep up with regulations while generating a massive amount of new data every day and enabling new ways of working.
In this webinar with the topic “Data Protection for Organizations,” we’ll go through the data ecosystem, outline potential threats for each layer, and show you how to close any security gaps, so that your data remains protected at every stage.
You’ll learn about:
• Data in organizations: Where it lives, who has access, and how it is secured
• Possible attack vectors in your Data Ecosystem
• Implementing a data-centric zero trust infrastructure in 4 simple steps
• UTIMACO’s data protection portfolio
• Answers to your questions about implementing data protection in your organization
UTIMACO is a global platform provider of trusted Cybersecurity and Compliance solutions and services with headquarters in Aachen (Germany) and Campbell, CA (USA). UTIMACO develops on-premises and cloud-based hardware security modules and key management solutions as well as compliance solutions for telecommunication providers in the field of regulation. UTIMACO is one of the world's leading manufacturers in both of these market segments. …