Evolving the DataOps Pipeline to Address Fresh Challenges
Sameer Bhide, Director of Technology, Gathr | James Kobielus, Senior Research Director, Data Management, TDWI
About this talk
Modern data engineering processes—also known as DataOps pipelines—continuously integrate, transform, and prepare data for production deployment. Many organizations undertake DataOps modernization in conjunction with larger enterprise data platform modernization projects.
Watch this webinar to learn how you can implement modernized DataOps pipelines seamlessly and ensure that your data is always accurate, relevant, and consumable. Discover how a next-gen, self-service data pipeline platform can help you embrace the DataOps paradigm and drive scalability, agility and growth.
• Justifying DataOps modernization
• Identifying priority use cases for DataOps modernization
• Aligning DataOps modernization with cloud data platform strategy
• Investing in enabling DataOps infrastructure, tools, and skills
• Bringing simplicity to DataOps and restructuring management
• Realizing the promise of DataOps with an all-in-one data pipeline platform
Built ground-up for a cloud-first world, Gathr is the only platform to handle all your data integration and engineering needs - ETL, ELT, Reverse ETL, Ingestion, CDC, streaming analytics, data preparation, machine learning, advanced analytics and more. With Gathr, anyone can build, deploy and manage end-to-end 'data-to-action' pipelines in minutes, irrespective of skill levels.…