Paula Januszkiewicz, CEO, Cybersecurity Expert, CQURE Inc and Ulrich Rysgaard, Sr. Strategic Security Advisor, ColorTokens
Admin accounts were born out of necessity, when it was difficult for a lean IT team to handle the work associated with getting people established on a network. Today, what users can do with these rights is much greater than the tasks they actually need to accomplish. In a distributed work environment, these accounts create vulnerabilities and hence pose a considerable risk to your business. The good news is that the Zero Trust concept is now widely approved and applicable to highly privileged users.
Zero Trust is an important concept to know and implement in today’s world of destructive data breaches. This session explains the current threats and other challenges facing the cybersecurity industry. It includes practical demos that represent real attacks caused by inappropriate privileges and poor permission management.
In this demo-intense webinar, you will:
• Learn what your admin can do with too much power
• Learn how cybercriminals use local admin accounts to introduce malware that spreads across the organization
• Hear from cybersecurity experts on why proper monitoring, technology, and procedures are crucial in today’s hyperconnected digital era
• Learn how to adopt a Zero Trust approach for administrative accounts
• Key components of NIST ZT Architecture
• Implementation of Zero Trust Architecture - based on NIST SP 800-207