AWS EKS + D2iQ: Better Together - Take EKS from Entry-Level to Enterprise-Level
D2iQ and Paul Nashawaty, ESG Global
About this talk
Although AWS EKS gives customers an excellent base Kubernetes platform, enterprises that require a richer set of production-level capabilities must supplement EKS with add-on services (for monitoring, logging, networking, storage, operational insights, policy management, identity management, continuous deployment, multi-cluster management, cost management, backup and restore, and more).
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The components and steps required to make Kubernetes an enterprise-level production-ready platform.
- What is required to supplement AWS EKS to create an enterprise-level production-ready platform.
- How to create an enterprise Kubernetes platform that will accommodate continual innovation.
- The importance of an open Kubernetes solution.
- How to position your organization to be on the winning side of the smart cloud-native revolution.