Paul Nashawaty - ESG | Joseph George - HPE | Lee Caswell - Nutanix
The recent growth and adoption of edge, cloud and data management technologies is almost unprecedented. Only a few years ago, edge was mainly responsible for gathering and sending data to cloud applications. Fast forward to 2022, and edge is now a fundamental driver of the data age.
As organizations continue to adopt and scale their edge, cloud and data management strategies, ways of running and managing these strategies is changing. ‘As-a-service’ is rapidly becoming the preferred consumption model, with businesses wanting to simplify database operations, reduce security risks and cut costs with fully managed cloud offerings.
In this HPE & Nutanix webinar, ESG Senior Analyst Paul Nashawaty is joined by Joseph George – WW Vice President of Compute, Industry and Alliances at HPE and Lee Caswell - SVP Product and Solutions Marketing at Nutanix, to discuss the trends and data behind this shift, and to explore the benefits an as-a-service approach to private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments can bring.
Join them to learn:
- What’s behind the rise of as-a-service cloud and data management consumption trends
- How a consumption-based model reduces Capex expenditures and better matches expenses to actual usage
- How to experience the flexibility of a public cloud, but still benefit from the security, compliance and control of an on-premises infrastructure
- Essential insights into what to consider when looking for a unified consumption model for cloud and on-prem deployments
- How HPE GreenLake with Nutanix Cloud Platform as a Service delivers a compelling new way to consume IT infrastructure on a “pay as you go” approach with no upfront purchase
- And more