Preventative measures are top-of-mind when it comes to protecting your organization from ransomware attacks, but the reality is that even the best efforts can sometimes be thwarted. Often, organizations learn that despite their best efforts, they have been hit by a ransomware attack. How can you plan for this possibility and what do you do if it happens?
Join Nic Hernandez, Systems Engineer at Clumio, as he discusses important topics in ransomware protection:
● Why choose a cloud-native data protection solution for mission-critical data in AWS
● Best practices for ransomware recovery
● The importance of RTO in business continuity
● How to optimize your backup plan to reduce cost
● Importance of cross account/region recovery in the event of a disaster