Ed Amoroso (TAG Cyber) Colin Igbokwe (AWS) Dave Stuart (Laminar)
About this talk
Join us for an exclusive webinar featuring cybersecurity leaders from TAG Cyber, AWS, and Laminar as they uncover the secrets to unlocking your maximum potential from data in a cloud era.
Today, organizations that harness the power of data are the biggest winners. However, cloud data, with its larger, more distributed, and dynamic nature, has surpassed the capacity of traditional data security measures to protect it, leaving organizations vulnerable. With the flexibility of the cloud, unknown, “shadow data”, has become pervasive and largely uncontrolled, putting organizations at risk of data breaches and other security challenges.
That's where Data Security Posture Management (DSPM) comes in. As a fast-growing security category, DSPM offers hope in the battle against shadow data. In this panel-style discussion, three experts – an Analyst (TAG Cyber), a Practitioner (AWS), and a DSPM provider (Laminar) will share their insights and answer your burning questions on this rapidly evolving challenge.
Join us to learn:
• What is shadow data and how big of a problem is it?
• What people, processes, and technologies are needed to address it?
• How you work with CSP's to protect customer data.
• What is cloud-native DSPM and how can it address the gap in data security?
• Where do you start? Discover how to crawl, walk, and run towards securing your data in the cloud era.
The Laminar BrightTALK Channel will discuss how organizations can discover, classify, and safeguard their sensitive data – to achieve both preventive and detective controls to secure your data across multi-cloud environments.