Bill Hoffman – Chairman & CEO, OMG; Marc Peters – Distinguished Engineer, IBM;
About this talk
With Responsible Computing membership, you can ensure your IT organization is contributing to – and recognized for – the planet’s sustainable development goals. A focus on responsible computing reduces costs and enhances operational efficiencies while addressing the most pressing challenges of our day environmental sustainability, efficient infrastructure, secure coding, and ethical and transparent systems that reflect our diversity. The Responsible Computing blueprint ties IT decisions to environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) KPIs to meet sustainability goals that also make your organization more operationally efficient.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
● About the genesis of RC and the imperative challenges it addresses
● Ways RC provides pathways in six domains:
○ Responsible Data Center
○ Responsible Infrastructures
○ Responsible Code
○ Responsible Data Usage
○ Responsible Systems
○ Responsible Impact
● Measures to integrate digital transformation efforts into an overall environmental sustainability strategy that transforms business processes into green, intelligent workflows.
● How to engage with Responsible Computing
Responsible Computing helps ensure that your IT organization is a responsible contributor to – and an advocate for – the planet’s sustainable development goals in the key areas of data infrastructure, code and data usage. …