Christophe Bertrand, Practice Director, Enterprise Strategy Group & Justin Spitz, Sr. Solutions Engineer, Datto
Join Enterprise Strategy Group’s Christophe Bertrand and Datto’s Justin Spitz to discuss ransomware trends and expectations for 2023. We will discuss the current ransomware landscape and take a deep dive into the impact of data loss, along with tips and best practices to strengthen your security. We hope you walk away with these key takeaways:
1. Ransomware threats are only increasing - it’s important you have a plan in place to handle these types of attacks
2. Having your data on the cloud is not enough to keep it secure
3. Downtime can make a business close its door if you aren’t able to get back up and running quickly - make sure you are prepared to get back up and running efficiently
4. Microsoft and Google are responsible for the cloud, but you are responsible for what is in it, so they will not help you recover your data
5. The ransomware and security landscape is always evolving. It’s important to stay up to date.