Data integration is the foundation of modern business. When organizations consolidate the ingestion, cleansing, and transformation of disparate data sources into high-performance pipelines, they can drive analytics insights into every decision.
In order to keep pace with fast-changing business requirements, enterprises must keep pace with best practices in data integration. Chief among these is migrating data integration pipelines to scalable, resilient, and agile cloud platforms.
In this panel discussion video, TDWI senior research director James Kobielus will engage data industry experts in an in-depth discussion of data integration trends and best practices.
The discussion will focus on several key issues:
- What are the hallmarks of modern data integration?
- What trends are spurring enterprises to modernize their data integration capabilities?
- Why should enterprises modernize their data integration platforms, processes, and organizations?
- What core capabilities are essential for deploying a full-featured enterprise data integration stack?
- What emerging data integration best practices are needed to support sophisticated new use cases in artificial intelligence, distributed analytics, and low-latency streaming?
- What new techniques should enterprises consider for reducing the cost and improving the efficiency of their data integration processes?
- How feasible is it for enterprises to entirely automate their data integration processes?
- To what extent can and should self-service tools be used to help business analysts and other nontraditional roles build and deploy sophisticated data integration pipeline logic?
- What the essential first step for enterprises on their journeys to modern data integration?
Watch this video and learn the data integration trends and best practices for your organization.