How Customer Education is used as an engine to scale business
Katy Tynan, VP Principal Analyst, Forrester. Marcin Klos, Training Service Owner, Lufthansa.
About this talk
Engaged customers are more likely to buy from businesses. A structured customer education program can educate, engage and empower customers, building loyalty and advocacy in the process. However, customer education is not always measured through traditional marketing metrics and needs to be looked at through a different lens. Join this webinar as our speakers try to decode the return on investment from customer education programs.
- How engaged customers are more likely to buy from you
- Value of certification/credentialing
- How to connect learning metrics in customer education & product adoption
- Leverage customer education (automation) to reduce support calls
- Importance of building customer communities
Adobe Learning Manager, a cloud-based Learning Platform that delivers engaging learning experiences at scale for customers, partners, and employees. Drive customer retention, boost sales performance, and bridge knowledge gaps by delivering brand-aware and personalized learning experiences.…