Compliance Management: The Cornerstone to Security Assurance
Max Pruger, GM Compliance Manager GRC and Jon DePerro, Chief Compliance Officer at Visibility MSP
About this talk
In this presentation, Max Pruger, General Manager, Compliance Manager GRC. is joined by Jon DePerro, Former NSA counterintelligence special agent, to share their insights on how to strengthen your IT security and compliance program. Jon specializes in risk assessments, mitigation development, compliance and security. He is also an expert on mitigating risks associated with IT/cyber, money laundering, VIP protection, travel and physical security/anti-terrorism.
During the webinar, Max and Jon will discuss how to:
* Compile all of your IT Policies and Procedures in a single document
* Define the IT requirements needed to execute the policies
* Identify what common control set is needed to meet all of your IT requirements
* Create a gap analysis between what you are doing, and what you should be doing
* Automatically generate a dynamic action plan to address the gaps
* Create an Auditor’s Checklist for internal or external oversight
*Produce complete evidence of compliance on-demand, with the click of a button
We will also give you a brief tour of Compliance Manager GRC — an affordable and easy-to-use platform. It provides an integrated approach to information privacy and security assurance. It even allows you to track and manage all of your IT requirements at the same time and in the same place.
Compliance is hard. But you can reduce the risk, complexity and costs associated with IT compliance and information security. Our presenters and resources are here to help you learn how you can shield your organization against compliance violation fines, lawsuits, and monetary loss. And how you can automate compliance and security without adding more staff.…