Dvir Shapira, Chief Product Officer, Justin Kapahi - VP, Sales Engineering, Perry Hiltz, Senior Sales Engineer, Venn
Customer Contact Centers need to transform their IT Model in a post-pandemic world where remote work is becoming permanent and we have blurred the lines between our personal and business lives. The old model of company issued PC’s provisioned and managed by IT is being reimagined as it is no longer scalable in a remote-first world. Despite long-standing policies against personal use of company computers, people are doing it anyway. It’s the worst kept secret in IT. Companies are increasingly looking for ways to allow users to work on unmanaged or personal/BYO devices as part of developing strategies for this new permanently remote-first era.
In this webinar you will learn:
• The major trends impacting Customer Contact Centers in a permanently remote-first world
• New approaches to employee computing which can help cut costs and also improve security
• How to pick the best approach for your organization?
• How to pick the right tooling and IT environment for that chosen approach?
• What are the implications on the employee experience?
• What are the implications on security?
• How can you turn this into a cost-saving opportunity?