10:00 AM ET An Ounce of Prevention: Assessment & Threat Monitoring
In this session, Alastair Parr will highlight how interactive assessments and passive monitoring combine to provide a more proportionate, realistic, and risk-aware picture of third-party risk management. This session will also cover how to:
- Identify the common passive monitoring insights supporting program analysis
- Discuss the challenges of assessments requiring third-party participation
- Outline how monitoring and assessment information can complement each other
- Provide insights into how a program becomes continuous and proactive
- Discuss the common outputs and risk management considerations based on the volume of results
- Offer good practice guidance on KPI/KRI measurements for success
11:00 AM ET How the Human Factor Leaves You Vulnerable
As cyber attacks continue to escalate, it has become clear that existing efforts to train our workforces have been inadequate. Addressing security culture, risk analysis, and the associated controls continues to be on most Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) top priority lists.
Join the roundtable discussion as they discuss how Human Risk Management (HRM) represents a revolution in how enterprises should identify, respond to, and report on human-initiated risk within their organization.
11:45 AM ET Closing Remarks: Why Security Culture Is Not Just for IT
Technology is becoming more intertwined with our daily lives, from mobile to connected home devices. And while the evolution of technology is moving at the speed of sound, cybercriminals are working just as hard to find ways to compromise technology and disrupt personal and business life. That’s why cyber security is not just for IT, It’s for everyone so we can create a safe and secure digital world for our organizations and ourselves.