Jon Avrach, Senior Director Solution Architecture & Zack Norton, Technical Product Marketing Manager
About this talk
Most organizations are sitting on a treasure trove of data. But, this data is often not available to the end users that need it (customers, partners, suppliers, etc).
The classic approach to solve this problem is to build and embed dashboards into a customer facing portal (i.e. an application). While this does provide value, it creates another major challenge -- how to satisfy the never ending deluge of new reporting requests. The backlog of requests will grow over time which in turn leads to lower customer satisfaction and inhibits your ability to compete with other companies that may be offering a richer analytics experience.
Please join Sigma's Embedded Webinar where we will discuss how to:
1. Reduce the amount of time it takes to develop new dashboards.
2. Empower your end users to explore and analyze data on their own.
3. Think about data as a competitive differentiator, potentially creating a net new revenue stream.
4. Uplevel your customer experience by offering capabilities typically not available through embedding.
5. Deploy your embedded solution with minimal effort.
The benefits are less internal resources to develop new dashboards, higher customer satisfaction, faster turnaround times, and a differentiated premium offering.
Sigma unlocks the value of data by delivering cloud-scale analytics and business intelligence with the simplicity of a spreadsheet, complete with pivot tables and dashboards. Empower business professionals and data teams to quickly explore, analyze, visualize, and collaborate, leveraging all of their Snowflake data.…