The Cloud is not a destination any longer. It’s a journey. Once companies have completed one phase of cloud implementation there is always a need to do better.
Better at monitoring, better at managing the complexity, and better at managing cost.
Join us as we provide recommendations on how your organization can take full advantage of all that cloud ...and its related tools have to offer. This webinar will include information on these key topics:
• A definition of cloud operations (CloudOps) and how the practice has evolved over time
• Insight into how organizations have started applying an agile methodology to their cloud management so support agility and innovation at the infrastructure layer
• CloudOps best practice and how it can help establish strong processes for workloads, no matter the application or environment
• Ways that standardization helps streamline deployment, operation, and monitoring of secure workloads in the public cloud.
• Key security considerations and best practice that you and your teams need to consider as threats continue to evolve
• Client example of cloud management and how it has served as a platform for new solutions while at the same time minimizing downtime
The rest of your cloud journey starts today.