Brandon Shopp, Group VP of Products, SolarWinds; Peggy Bresnick-Kendler, Moderator, Information Week
Only 1 in 10 enterprises adopted an observability strategy in 2020. By 2024, Gartner predicts that number will triple among companies progressing cloud-based architectures. The shift from monitoring to observability within hybrid IT environments can be cumbersome and often introduces blind spots for tech executives and their teams. Being caught flat-footed can result in greater operational risks and negative business impact. In this webinar, you will hear what makes monitoring different from true observability, the five common blind spots to avoid in your observability strategy, and more.
This webcast explores:
• What makes monitoring different from observability.
• Trends impacting the need for hybrid cloud observability today.
• How observability can make your organization more productive and agile.
• The five most common blind spots to avoid within your observability strategy.
• How to transition to an observability strategy that reduces costs and risk.