Cloud Security Assessments: Steps to Successful Implementation
Carlos Vendramini, Security Research Engineer, Normalyze
About this talk
In today's fast-changing cloud environment, moving beyond traditional closed-box penetration testing methods is essential. Join us for an engaging webinar led by Carlos Vendramini, an expert from Normalyze, as he takes you through the steps to set your organization up for success in your next Cloud Security Assessment. Whether you're outsourcing a Cloud Penetration Test or developing an internal process for Cloud Security Audits, Carlos will provide guidance based on your organization's level of cloud security maturity.
- Emphasize the need to move beyond traditional penetration testing techniques.
- Guidance on how to prepare for a successful Cloud Security Assessment.
- Consider different options based on the organization's cloud security maturity level.
- Importance of scoping the assessment, setting clear objectives, and ensuring proper access provisioning.
- Best practices for protecting your cloud environment.
We discuss how to understand the full range of risks present against your cloud data, and eliminate the risks that matter the most.
Let's put data security at the center of information security--where it belongs.…