Nick Cavalancia, Conversational Geek | Kent Feid, Quest Software
In 2022, on average, there was a ransomware attack every 11 seconds (CyberSecurity Ventures). Given the risk environment, it’s important to stay ahead of the bad guys and understand their capabilities and learn how to combat them.
Attacks being conducted to strip companies of their property range from basic to sophisticated techniques. On average, enterprises experience 130 security breaches per year per organization, and over 50% are done to SMBs. Don’t be a statistic.
Understanding how to secure your endpoints used to be relatively straightforward, but with changes in the workforce; from where your employees are working, to the devices they are using, it’s no longer a walk in the park.
Join us in this session as we discuss:
- Managing the attack surface with unified endpoint management
- Attack trends, and how to stay ahead of the curve
- Who is being targeted by cybercriminals in 2023
- How stolen data is being used
- Endpoint security for the SMB
- And much more!