Mike Leone (ESG), Hemathri Balakrishnan (J.P. Morgan Wealth Management), and Prakul Sharma (Deloitte Consulting)
With many organizations embarking or already embarked on modernization initiatives, anchored in cloud and AI capabilities, operational challenges can hinder the long run value realization of such transformations. Increasingly, organizations need to consider optimal data operations (DataOps) as part of the modernization efforts, to deliver and expand upon expected business value, and improve AI and data-driven decision making. In fact, the Enterprise Strategy Group’s April 2022 "State of DataOps" report found that out of 403 technical and business data professionals, 90% of those surveyed reported plans to make moderate to extensive investments in DataOps in the upcoming year.
Data and Business leaders, need to collaboratively map out desired outcomes and prepare for challenges before implementing a DataOps strategy.
Join this conversation among leaders from leading organizations, Deloitte and Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) as they discuss the foundations of a strong DataOps strategy. This conversation will focus on:
• The long-term goal of DataOps and key pillars that will drive its sustainability
• How Agile and DevOps approaches and teams that have the right roles and skillsets drive effective and value-adding operations
• How new technology will support DataOps
• How data governance needs to be embedded in DataOps
• Program management, governance and alignment
• And much more
Mike Leone, Senior Analyst, ESG
Hemathri Balakrishnan, Managing Director, Head of Architecture, Product Engineering & Data, J.P Morgan Wealth Management
Prakul Sharma, Managing Director, DataOps Practice Lead, Deloitte Consulting