The Power of Driver-Based Planning and Forecasting for Modern FP&A
Multiple speakers - see description
About this talk
Enhanced Driver-Based Planning and Forecasting within the organization is an essential part of the roadmap toward modern Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A).
• But what is Driver-Based Planning and forecasting at its core?
• Why does it matter for FP&A?
• How can we successfully implement it?
Driver-based modeling is an important component for achieving agility and adaptability. It helps us to bring key business drivers that impact business evolution the most and allows on-demand planning and forecasting.
With this in mind, this 90-minute discussion focus on the power of Driver-Based Planning and Forecasting.
1. Remko Boer, VP Finance - Shell Upstream Controller/ Planning & Appraisal and Reporting at Shell, London FP&A Board and Amsterdam FP&A Board member
2. Massimo Garau, Director Finance and Administration at Storck Deutschland KG
3. Tanja Schlesinger, VP OneSource at Deutsche Bahn Regio AG, Frankfurt FP&A Board member
4. Andrew Turner, Finance Solutions at Board International
5. Olga Rudakova, Finance Professional and International FP&A Board
Keep yourself updated with the latest in-market Financial Transformation initiatives for corporate planning and analysis. Board helps more than 2000 organizations worldwide achieve smarter planning to obtain actionable insights for better outcomes.…