Artificial Intelligence (AI) needs data to produce output and learn. And where does this data live? In your relational databases!
In this webinar, Kellyn Gorman, Director of Technical Advocacy at Silk, will talk about the realities and practicalities of getting started with AI: operationalizing your data, security considerations in public vs. private AI, and of course, performance for high IO workloads.
Attendees will learn about:
- Where data is stored today
- The benefits of relational databases in enabling data standards, access control, and advanced AI and ML features
- The rise of security and the differences between public and private AI models
- Building your own private AI models
- The role of Silk in enabling responsible and high performing AI