Smart Universities for Today's Generation Episodes 1,2,3
Bill Britton, CalPoly; Sameer Vuyyuru, AWS; Carl Temme and Steele Bennett, Federated Wireless; Andrew Jordan, AWS
About this talk
Federated Wireless works with AWS to deploy Private Wireless at California Polytechnic State University, a leader in digital campuses, as part of 5G private wireless initiatives accelerating cloud, edge and IoT adoption to meet the needs of the campus and larger community.
In this webinar you will get insights about:
- The benefits a 5G solution can bring to a campus
- How Private 5G is utilized at a global scale
- Why large organizations should have partners in private 5G
- How private wireless can unlock growth for AWS customers
- How geography plays a part when implementing a private 5G
- How the 5G private wireless solution is different than other carrier solutions
- The impact Private 5G has on the student body and their studies
- How private wireless protects against cyber attacks
- The role the Cloud played within the Cal Poly private wireless 5G deployment
- How the Federated Wireless solution can also benefit the public sector
- Edge use cases in Higher Education
- How Cal Poly prepares students for the workforce
Contact our solutions experts or visit our website for more information on private 5G wireless solutions.
Federated Wireless is about providing innovation and services that connect people, businesses and industries to the future. We are the market leaders in shared spectrum, making deploying and managing new 5G private wireless networks simple, affordable, and accessible.
Contact our solutions experts by visiting our website at the URL below for more information on private 5G wireless.