Discover Palette, the easy way to manage your Kubernetes clusters
About this talk
This webinar is perfect for platform engineers, devops engineers and operations teams, whether you’re looking to start running Kubernetes in production, or are struggling with your current tooling as your clusters grow.
In just one hour, we’ll give you a lightning tour of Spectro Cloud Palette and show you how it makes Kubernetes simple: even if you’re running hundreds of clusters, across cloud, data center and edge.
You’ll learn how to:
- Easily model the full stack of all your Kubernetes clusters with Palette’s unique Cluster Profiles, including your choice of pre-validated software integrations, operating systems and K8s distributions.
- Deploy your clusters with a click to clouds, virtualized and bare metal data centers, and even to the edge.
- Scale to thousands of clusters and consistently enforce the desired state with our unique decentralized architecture.
- Manage the full lifecycle of all your clusters from one place — and even import existing ‘brownfield’ clusters.
- Automate day 2 operations including monitoring and observability, self-healing, patching, upgrades, security scans, backup & restore and cost controls.
Maintain enterprise-grade control with granular RBAC, zero trust, policies and quotas.
You'll have the opportunity to ask questions and engage with our team during the live webinar. If you're unable to attend, the recording will be available for later viewing. Don't miss this chance to take control of your Kubernetes clusters. Register now!
Spectro Cloud uniquely enables organizations to manage Kubernetes in production, at scale. Our Palette management platform gives effortless control of the full Kubernetes lifecycle, across clouds, data centers, bare metal and edge environments.…