What does a “typical” Kubernetes environment look like? What’s the best way to give devs access to clusters? Is anyone really using Kubernetes at the edge?
The new 2023 State of Production Kubernetes report answers these questions and many more, drawing on a large-scale survey and in-depth interviews with enterprise IT professionals and executives.
Join us for a whistlestop tour of some key findings, including:
- Why multi-everything is the reality for today’s Kubernetes adopters
- The top pain points ops teams face — and what they plan to do to address them
- How organizations really feel about the role of app devs in managing K8s
- Where legacy VM workloads fit in the cloud-native landscape
- What the future holds for Kubernetes at the edge
Whether you’re looking to benchmark your own Kubernetes adoption, gather data to support budget requests for 2024, or just want fresh data to catch up on the frontiers of the cloud-native landscape, this webinar is for you.
To be the first to get your hands on the full report when it launches, sign up for updates from Spectro Cloud right here - https://info.spectrocloud.com/subscribe