Anton Smith , Director of Product @ Spectro Cloud & Nicolas Vermandé, Senior DevRel Manager @ Spectro Cloud
About this talk
Join us for a rundown of the top trends you need to know about as you head into 2024 and beyond.
- What’s next for platform engineering and IDPs as the devex challenge remains
- The next steps for optimizing Kubernetes costs beyond cloud spend to edge, power consumption, green IT and more
- AI on Kubernetes and how we move from buzzword to business-critical
- How Kubernetes and software supply chain security is evolving to keep pace with the threat landscape
- Strategies for modernizing the hidden iceberg of legacy applications in cloud-native environments
We’ll put these trends in the context of the broader evolution of the cloud-native ecosystem, as Kubernetes itself becomes the extensible meta-orchestrator.
You’ll take away best practices, trends to watch, and hot new projects to explore over the Christmas shutdown. Expect fierce debate and more than a little humour as we close out the year in style.
Spectro Cloud uniquely enables organizations to manage Kubernetes in production, at scale. Our Palette management platform gives effortless control of the full Kubernetes lifecycle, across clouds, data centers, bare metal and edge environments.…