"Privileged access has expanded greatly in recent years, with almost any identity considered privileged nowadays. No longer is it just limited to IT admins, opening the door for cyber-attack vectors from every angle of your business. This leaves you vulnerable to a devastating breach and at risk for being non-compliant.
Join us in this webinar where we explore how to improve compliance with your PAM controls. Topics include:
• Privileged access and common attack paths
• The costs of non(compliance)
• Foundational PAM controls
• Value for global compliance and cyber insurance
• Case studies using CyberArk Access Management"