Tech Talk: Evolving Identity Security Best Practices
Dan Peterson, Senior Advisor and Product Strategist, Zilla Security
About this talk
This talk is part of Zilla Security's series on identity and security best practices, providing insights into modern security challenges and the solutions offered by the Zilla platform.
Join Dan Peterson, a product strategist at Zilla Security, for an introduction to the evolving best practices in identity and security management. With an increasing number of data breaches rooted in identity and access risks, there is a critical need for improved access governance. Zilla Security aims to address this challenge by offering an intelligent control center for identity and access.
- See a comprehensive overview of Zilla platform
- Gain insights into modern security challenges and best practices in identity and security management
- Discover how Zilla’s platform can streamline and automate identity and access management, increasing security efficiency in your organization.
- Understand how you can use Zilla to maintain compliance with regulatory standards and reduce the risk of data breaches through automated policy enforcement and continuous monitoring.
- Learn how Zilla can provide you with a clear view of security data, which is crucial for making informed decisions regarding access permissions and security configurations.
Zilla Security helps organizations prevent identity-related data breaches and eliminate access risk by following security and compliance best practices. It combines cloud security and identity security, and access governance in a single comprehensive platform.…