GlobalCapital and S&P Global
In the past decade, finance and investment firms have increasingly deployed ever-more sophisticated AI technology to transform and automate their operations across multiple areas, from the back-end to the front.
During this next decade, AI’s advance will only accelerate, powered by new, emerging technologies such as Natural Language Processing, which promise to revolutionize financial institutions’ use of data, unlocking new actionable insights that enable them to gain a sharper, competitive edge.
Who should attend?
This webinar is targeted at investment banking, investment management and private equity professionals. Participation is free but subject to prior registration.
- Understand the power of Machine Learning/NLP for your firm
- Find out about data sets that go beyond traditional financial data
- Understand the process of data collection, delivery and access
- See how you can use this data in your workflows
- Gain an insight into S&P CIQ Pro’s Sentiment Scores using natural language processing
Pietro Casella – Managing Director at EQT Group and Chief Architect of EQT Digital and Motherbrain Labs
Gabriel Andraos – Co-Head of Voya Machine Intelligence (VMI), Voya Investment Management
Rob Oddy – Enterprise Architecture Executive for Global Technology, Bank of America
Michael Hoffman – Head of Business Development at Kensho Technologies, S&P Global’s AI innovation hub.
Chirag Patel – EMEA Desktop Business Development team at S&P Global Market Intelligence.