dataBelt® is a data compliance and cleansing tool available on-premise or in the cloud, used to create accurate and consistent data for error-free processing.
- Comply with any and all current and future data protection legislation, in any jurisdiction.
- Explicitly gain consent from data subjects if their data is to be held or processed.
- Update contact information and consent at the touch of a button.
- Export consent preferences to external systems, eg CRM.
- Track preferences, manage consent and data breach contact cases with full reporting and dashboards.
- Use dataBelt’s work manager to progress and monitor cases.
- Search all systems across your data estate.
- Find all relevant data, index and classify it to understand exactly what it is.
- Understand the impact of cyber security breaches on your customer data.
- Use OOTB templates or create your own to contact data subjects and to contact and submit information to regulators.
More on dataBelt®: https://www.aimdatabelt.uk/